Powered By Blogger

Friday, March 20, 2009

Hi everyone what is not down? I haven't posted anything in so long I can't even believe it! I think I am going to speak on a serious note for once though so here it goes...

okay...

any second now...

alright...

okay...

haha...

Awkward.

Any way on a seroius note, I have recently switched from going to a private school to going to a public school. I am really excited about this! I've been going to this new school for about two months now and I am already crushing on an extremely cute guy named Chas! I haven't spoken to him yet though! I need help! How could I possibly engage him in conversation. If you have any ideas
POST THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is all...

oh yeah one more thing...

MY BLOG IS THE MOST AWESOMABLY AWESOME BLOG IN THE SOLAR SYSTEM!!!

No comments: